A digital marketplace that allows digital collectors to buy, sell and create their own tokens that represent ownership of unique, tangible and intangible items. Using NFT crypto, anyone can buy or sell any Digital Assets (from art to music to entire virtual worlds) or NFT tokens. This type of marketplace is essentially used to store, display, or show trading and create (mint) NFT tokens or any digital assets. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
There are many NFT marketplaces to choose from with new ones popping up almost everyday. However before choosing an NFT marketplace you need to think about the following:
- The type of digital asset you’re interested in buying, selling, or creating
- Security, look for things like advanced encryption of some private information, as well as requiring identity verification or providing insurance for transactions to prevent fraud.
- The transaction fees, make sure you’re aware of any existing fees on your chosen platform before making any purchases. Some platforms charge a fee for the seller and the buyer doesn’t pay any transaction fees.
- The type of tokens supported on a marketplace.
- The convenience of a digital wallet, the marketplace should provide support for multiple NFT wallets as well as payment options, which is helpful if you want to buy NFTs with the payment method you use in your crypto wallet
Here are the 4 NFT Marketplaces recommended by Vuuqa:
OpenSea: It is the world’s first and largest NFT marketplace, it hosts different kinds of NFTs from art,music, photography, collectibles and many more. It supports more than 150 cryptocurrency payment tokens. OpenSea is easy-to-use and you can set up an account for free and start minting, selling and browsing in minutes.
Nifty Gateway: It is one of the largest NFT marketplaces and sees the big money NFT Sales. It’s an art curation platform powered by the crypto exchange Gemini. It also enables collectors to buy NFTs using Fiat (government-issued currency), this enables buyers to make purchases using credit cards and not cryptocurrency. It has facilitated the sale of some of the most popular digital artists such as Beeple and singer/musician Grimes.
SuperRare: This marketplace has an art gallery feel to it where collectors can purchase artwork using Ethereum. The marketplace includes art, videos, and 3D images and works with a select handful of leading concept artists.
Bubblehouse: The first NFT social marketplace where you can create and collect eco-friendly NFTs. It hosts different NFTs like art, backstage passes, tutorials and much more. Bubblehouse uses the eco-friendly blockchain Polygon as the technology upon which it creates its NFTs. Polygon is more than 84810x more energy-efficient than Ethereum, making it one of the greenest blockchains. Creators and collectors are assured that all their activity is environmentally responsible